Art Deco Trust
Winter Deco 2023
Associated Event Registration
The Winter Deco Weekend will be held from 21-23 July.
The Art Deco Trust’s annual Winter Deco festival takes on a special significance in 2023, as we seek to support those rural communities in Hawke’s Bay devastated by Cyclone Gabrielle.
The destructive power of Cyclone Gabrielle and the amazing community response to the call for assistance, echos the resilience of our regions forebears, who in the aftermath of the 1931 earthquake rolled up their sleeves and committed to the task of rebuilding homes, towns and livelihoods.
Join us for this very special event as we embrace the enduring spirit of 1931 and support the Cyclone Gabrielle relief fund.
Art Deco Festival Criteria
The Art Deco Trust Vision Statement
‘Having the spirit of Art Deco Shine on’
All event registrations will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Celebrating the Art Deco Trust’s Vision Statement ‘Having the spirit of Art Deco Shine on’.
- Celebrating the Art Deco style from the era (1920s & 1930s)
- Glitz & Glamour
- Food & Beverage
- Offer a unique experience that the audience cannot attend or obtain any other time of the year.
- Deliver a high standard across all elements of the event and align with the Art Deco Trust & Winter Deco Brands.
- Showcase the best of Hawke’s Bay venues while celebrating food, wine, culture, arts, and entertainment.
Event registrations will be assessed by the Art Deco Trust to ensure they fit the criteria and fit into the balance of the overall event programme.
Registrations will then be accepted, returned with change requests, or declined. Read full Terms and conditions here.
Please complete all sections of the event registration form for your event or activity to be considered for inclusion in the 2023 Winter Deco programme of events.
Registrations close at 5pm on Thursday 20 April 2023
If you would to advertise in our Winter Deco 2023 programme please click here